Sun West is often looking for new bus route drivers and spare drivers. Driving a school bus is a rewarding experience and can provide a supplementary income.
- Earn $30.00 an hour.
- Are part of the Sun West pension and benefits plans that include health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Work the same days as students, which means you get summers, Christmas, Easter and February breaks off.
- Receive professional driving training at no cost.
- Are paid $30.00 an hour.
- Set their own availability and schedules so they work only the days they choose.
Sun West will help you become a Sun West bus driver
Click here to view SGI school bus driver requirements.
Click here to view SGI school bus driver regulations.
Sun West helps people interested in becoming bus drivers get the additional training and certifications they will need in addition to their standard driver’s license.
- Sun West provides complete professional bus driver training at no cost to candidates.
- When a candidate is hired as a bus driver, Sun West reimburses them for the cost of taking the SGI bus driver medical exam, written exam and road test.
- Bus driver candidates are required to provide a copy of their driver abstract. When a candidate is hired as a bus driver, Sun West reimburses them for the cost of obtaining their driver abstract.
Anyone interested in more information about becoming a Sun West bus driver should call 1-306-882-4955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.